Happy New Year! CEED has hit the ground running in 2014 with almost 20,000 entrepreneurs in our global network. We wanted to take a moment and recap all we’ve accomplished in 2013.
- New CEED centers launched in Morocco, Tunisia, Moldova, and Serbia
- CEED Bulgaria expanded its entrepreneurship programs in Central Asia with a 500,000 EU initiative
- CEED Kosovo became an independent, sustainable center
- CEED Armenia unveiled a women’s entrepreneurship program
- CEED Bangladesh continued to make a strong impact, working with agribusiness entrepreneurs in rural areas
- CEED Global hosted Business Envoys to Israel/Palestine and NYC, showing our entrepreneurs, and entrepreneurial ecosystem, new models and ways of doing business
In 2014, we hope to expand our network in the MENA region in order to replicate the robust regional network we developed in Eastern Europe. In addition, we are working to develop an international mentors program and host more Business Envoys to new dynamic markets, with more plans to come as we strive to better serve our entrepreneurs.
You can help by: 1) becoming a mentor; 2) donating to CEED; 3) sponsoring an entrepreneur; 4) spreading the word. If you’re interested in getting involved, or finding out more about CEED and its offices, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEED: 100% Entrepreneurs. No plan B. No Safety Nets. We’re all in.