June 6, 2014 – Belgrade Serbia
CEED Serbia hosted the 8th Annual CEED Regional Event with more than 100 entrepreneurs from 7 countries throughout South Eastern European region. The event was anchored by six of the most highly rated CEED speakers from our capacity building programs this past year…speakers who were able to inspire and provide the practical insights for which CEED is known. We thank:
- Maria Anselmi from Bisnode who was able to tell her story of ‘Internationalizing Bisnode;’
- Rade Rakocevic, a serial entrepreneur and current owner of Senzai Investment Company who was able to tell the audience ‘what it takes to succeed;’
- Andrey Bachvarov, a serial entrepreneur from the Balkan Investment Consultants who talked what ‘M&A’ for an entrepreneur is really all about;
- Ana Jovanovic who co-founded the web design company, Krojac, and who spoke on ‘how to manage multiple businesses, delegate and prioritize;’
- Anita Hristova who founded Histovi Engineering and who spoke to our audience about ‘motivating employees as partners;’ and
- Vasko Temelkoski from Euromak Kontrol who shared with participants some best practices on ‘how to leverage CEED!’ to make connections and build your business.
We sincerely thank all of the speakers. To check out pictures from the event, please visit CEED Serbia’s Facebook page here!
To learn more about CEED Serbia, visit http://ceed-serbia.org/.