SEAF AND CEED
SEAF is an impact investing firm with over 30 years of experience supporting entrepreneurs in emerging and frontier markets.
CEED is a business unit within SEAF which provides know-how and networks to growth stage entrepreneurs looking to scale their businesses.
SEAF and CEED seek a highly self-motivated, creative, and organized Communications Manager who will serve as an integral member of the global team. The Manager will lead a range of marketing and communication efforts and will be instrumental telling SEAF and CEED’s story as a global leader in the impact investing and entrepreneurial support services space with relevant channels, and tools. The Manager will play a central role in developing the organizations marketing and communications strategy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop SEAF and CEED’s marketing and communications strategy for various audiences including investors, partners, and entrepreneurs
- Position SEAF and CEED as a thought-leader and leading emerging and frontier markets impact investor via media outreach and targeted publications
- Identify, hire and manage consultants to assist in gathering and producing written and visual content from across SEAF and CEED offices
- Work with consultant to update, maintain and manage web accessibility and lead on content updates for the SEAF and CEED websites
- Maintain the News section of the website and support key events with media publications
- Manage SEAF and CEED’s social media presence including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Craft case studies on SEAF portfolio companies and funds
- Develop and circulate newsletters
- Manage and regularly circulate conference/event schedule and ranking internally; track SEAF and CEED attendance/participation to gather content from each
- Work closely with our impact team to develop our annual impact report
- Develop branding guidelines for global staff
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-7 years of experience working in a communications role
- 3+ of experience at an international NGO or impact investing firm
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proven successful experience in developing and operationalizing marketing strategies
- Ability to work well independently and function effectively as a member of a geographically dispersed team
- Ability to take on diverse tasks and manage many priorities simultaneously
- A self-starter with professional maturity, attention to detail, and a team player
To express interest in this role please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please write your name and “communications manager” in the title of the email.